Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mostly Pictures

The boys were really sad that they didn't get to keep the balloons.
So here are the blue balloons representing "boy."
Serious thinking time at the park.
You can't see the kite, but he sure had a fun time flying it!
So I wanted to add these pictures to the last blog. I thought you all might enjoy them. Some of them are of our BIG gender reveal, some at the park playing with the boys flying kites and at the playground. Owen was cracking me up with his serious mood that afternoon. I was just grateful that he wasn't super grumpy from skipping nap, but he climbed the faux rocks and layed on the top with this surly expression. I went over and asked him what he was doing. "I thinking," he said. (but the way he says thinking sounds kind of like there's an "s" in front- sinking. Then I asked where his smile was, and he said, "My smiles are all gone away." It was so funny and cute because it wasn't like he was mad or upset, he just wanted to be serious on top of his rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment