Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mountain of Change #2





This was always one of my favorite "I Love Lucy" episodes. What a great way to tell your husband that you're going to have a baby. They are so sweet it almost makes me cry every time I watch it. I would have wanted to tell Martin in a fun creative way like this, but usually I am too impatient.
So, if you haven't guessed already, or heard otherwise from other sources... YES, we're having a baby, my baby and me... a third time around! Now I could tell you the long journey of how we came to this point. How it took a couple years or going back and forth on the idea, me giving up and him finally coming around, but who wants to hear all of that? All you want to know is we're having another baby, we're are both on the same page - thrilled to pieces about it- and this precious little addition should arrive sometime towards the end of August! Yay!!!


Much more to come and updates, but that is all for now... just wanted to share my good news!!!

note: favorite snack this week: "babybel" cheese with Pink Lady apples! delish!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! So excited for you! Three is perfect, if you ask me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! I am so excited about this!! I can't wait for all our little ones to have play-dates together! Love the video you choose, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you, too, before I saw that Katrina had.

    ReplyDelete